Experience the magic of Christmas with your family and friends at Christmas Island.
- Most families are with us for approximately 2 hours.
- This is both an indoor/outdoor event, so dress appropriately (the event does not cancel when it rains)! There are extra activities and competitions, so please be sure to read through our website and follow our Facebook page!
- In extreme weather conditions the boat will not operate (the Elves will walk you to the grotto instead).
Customers Please Note
- Families who book under the same booking will see Santa together. Therefore if you are booking the Santa Experience with other families, but you prefer your own family meet with Santa together, you must make separate family bookings for the same time. To do this, on the "Reservation Summary" screen, click on “Add Another Booking” to add another family to the booking. Alternatively you can make completely separate bookings for the same date and time for the other families.
- You will have 10 minutes to complete and pay for your booking. After this time the tickets will be released back to the calendar. If you’re unsure about some details, you can type something small into the text boxes and fill out at a later time by signing back into your account to update names, ages, Santa details etc.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE unless you choose the Cancellation Option.
- “Hidden Valley Park” will appear on your bank statement for Christmas Island tickets